Dinosaur of the day Charonosaurus, a Chinese Parasaurolophus relative named after the ferryman from the river Styx.
Interview with Peter May, founder and Owner of Research Casting International. They mounted Sue, Stan, & the Nation’s T. rex. As well as Zuul, Patagotitan, and countless other amazing dinosaurs around the world.
In dinosaur news this week:
- The new dinosaur Adratiklit boulahfa is the oldest known stegosaur and the first from Northern Africa
- Two new stegosaur specimens were fround in Montana from the Morrison Formation
- Researchers at the Museum für Naturkunde modeled their Giraffatitan and found new potential uses for sauropod tails
- In Tibet, Xing Lida and a research team started a two-week expedition to study some recently found dinosaur footprints
- A team of researchers in Utah are excavating seven Diplodocus vertebrae, destined for the new LANHM welcome center
- Jurassic Outpost posted about updates coming to the Jurassic World Live show
- The Disney Channel is getting the animated series Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur
- Eurogamer has a fun list of games with dinosaurs
- Turns out Google’s main office has a Stan the T. rex
To get access to lots of patron only content check out https://www.patreon.com/iknowdino
For links to every news story, all of the details we shared about Charonosaurus, and our fun fact check out https://iknowdino.com/Charonosaurus-Episode-249/